Keep Calm and Carry Yarn: Purlin' J's Shopping Options
Ladies and gentlemen, we find ourselves in unprecedented times. I hope you are well and finding some pleasure going through your stash and planning new projects. Purlin' J's Roving Yarn Company is here to help you with materials you may require with your yarn crafting projects. Email Purlin' J's first with your request and I will do my best to help you! I am slowly making more items available on the online store at www.purlinjs.ca.
Here's a brief list of some of the products available:
- Koigu Pencil Boxes and accompanying pattern books
- Sock Boxes by Fibrelya; pre-wound, self-striping sock yarn
- Rios by Malabrigo superwash wool worsted
- Koigu KPPPM/KPM in 50 gr skeins (many colours), and miniskeins
- Lichen and Lace hand-dyed superwash wool worsted, and Rustic Heather
- New Zealand wool/alpaca yarn, "Sumptuous"
- Noro Ito, Kansashi, Bachi, and Silk Garden Sock
- Wooden swifts
- Yarn winder
- 100% Wool felt rectangles
- Rasta by Malabrigo super-bulky
- Highlander 100% wool sport 50gr
- All Dyed Up hand-dyed fingering
- Teenie Weenie solid colour sock yarn minis 10gr (Have you seen Purlin' J's Two-week Countdown Calendar?)
- Bhedawool 25gr wool batts for needlefelting
- A variety of circular knitting needles including Kollage square needles
- Ask me; I might have it?!
Purlin' J's has committed to delivery (sorry, the yarntruck is still hibernating) free of charge, to customers' doorsteps in the City of Kingston for the immediate future. (I like to place the item on the front door frame, ring the doorbell, then step back a ways to say hello.) Get in touch by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via www.purlinjs.ca and let me know what you are looking for. I may have it and be happy to drive it to you. However, I may limit my delivery days to Friday afternoon/Saturdays/Sundays, depending upon demand. I am happy to accept eTransfers to email@example.com.
Thank you for supporting your local shops during this period of uncertainty. It really means a lot. In the meantime, take care of yourself and stay positive!
Joan Sharpe aka Purlin' J